Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's time for Amour

Well, yesterday I was talking about my hubby and the card I was planning on sending to him in Afghanistan......today I'll show you another one. This card uses Artistic Etchings (one of our new sneak peek stamp sets from the NEW catalog which comes out tomorrow!!!). It also uses a new pack of our DSP. I love the way the gold embossing shows up so well on this card. Anyway, this is another one that will be going to that big sand pit to show my hubby how much I love and miss him. He probably won't appreciate it nearly as much as my stamping friends do....but what do I expect, he isn't the artistic type :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love this stamp set and what you've done with it. The DSP rocks, too! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!