Welcome! If you have already been on the hop, chances are you are just now coming from Ellen Kemper's Blog. If you haven't been on the tour yet at all, you can always start at the beginning by visiting VC Rocks.
I am so excited to be participating in yet another VC Rocks Blog Hop. The last one was so amazing! The theme for this hop is the sneak peek or summer mini sets. Well, I have to admit that when I saw this Hostess set in the new IBC I just had to have it. It's called Long Fellows and the only way to get it is by hosting a workshop. Isn't he just the cutest? He's only one of six stretched out animals in this set and I just had to use him. If you would like to make this card, the directions are included below! Supplies
4 x8 Garden Green Card Stock
3 3/4 x 3 3/4 Pear Pizzazz Card Stock
3 3/8x 3 3/8 Concord Crush Card Stock
2 x 3 1/2 Watercolor Paper
Garden Green Marker
Pear Pizzazz Marker
Clear Embossing Powder
4 square ice brads
1. Stamp the alligator from Long Fellows using black Staz- On ink onto the watercolor paper.
2. Color alligator using Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz Markers
3. Pierce a hole in each corner of the watercolor paper and insert the ice brads.
4. Cover the Concord Crush Paper with Versamark ink and then sprinkle clear embossing powder onto the paper.
5. Draw Alligator Skin type lines in the clear embossing powder.
6. Heat with Embossing Gun and let cool.
7. Glue all layers onto the Garden Green card base.
8. Tada!!! Your finished!
Now for the next great stop on this blog hop, make sure you stop and check out
Loni Holt's blog.
Loni has been on the Blog Finds of the Day more times than I can count and has an amazing project to show you.
Ok ya'll See ya later Alligator!