Thursday, June 3, 2010

LNS Challenge 73

Ok, I admit it. I've been a slacker. I'm not sure if I've actually lost my Mojo, or just my will to climb the stairs to the top floor where my stamp room is. Well, after the day I had today I need a little bit of a break, so I figured why not stamp. Then I looked at all those flights of stairs and sat down at my computer instead. I was about to click on poker when I saw my MDS. Why can't I use that for some much needed relaxation. All the fun, none of the stairs! So, here is my card for the LNS Challenge this week. We were to use Bordering Blue, Old Navy and So Saffron. While I made this in MDS, I'm sure you can recreate it using your traditional paper and ink as well. Why not give it a try and play along with us!

1 comment:

  1. Kelly - until I read your post I didn't even realise it was MDS - how cool is that? I love this card and can think of several other sets to use this layout with. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!