Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blog Finds CASE

Here is another blog find CASE. The same day I found the chocolate card, I saw these great present cards. After I put them on blog finds, I also discovered that there was a tutorial on how to make the stacking presents. If you would like, you can find it here. As you can see, I used the same retired paper I used to make the happy birthday banner from the other day, but I still love that paper. The sentiments on this card are also retired, but you have to cut a girl some slack. I made the mistake of stamping with the new ink pads before I signed back up to be a demonstrator, and absolutely fell in love. Who knew that stamping could be so easy....anyway, those things aren't cheap and the majority of my demonstrator kit was ink pads. So, I'm working on updating my stamp sets, but for now, I still have more retired than current sets. Some of them hadn't even been put together yet.....so, every once in a while you will see them on my blog. I'll try to warn you when I use them though. I promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!