Monday, August 6, 2012

Final Button Buddies Card.....At least for now

Yes, I know your all silently applauding that the Button buddies run is over. Well, don't get too excited. Since my choices of stamp sets are limited, I will be utilizing the same ones over and over for a while. The good thing about this is that if I can show my customers how to use one stamp set for several different cards, they may be more inclined to purchase it. This is a thank you card I made for one of my neighbors. Once again, I cased it off of Splitcoast Stampers from Mel Sharp. I changed the colors a bit (because I had to find the right buttons). I really like the way this turned out though. It's a perfect card. If you give any of these Button Buddies cards a try, or if you have some you would love to share, I want to take a look. Leave a link to your card in the comments, or send me an email. The more ideas I have for the few stamp sets I own the better. Thanks for putting up with my Button Buddies obsession for the past several days. Tomorrow there will be something different, I promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!