Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Why I do Blog Finds......

I have been asked repeatedly why I do the Blog Finds of the Day. I even had one demo ask "What's in it for you?" Well, honestly, I do it for me. I am an amazing CASEr. I love finding wonderful works of art and copying them. I think that in order to become a better stamper, you have to stretch your creative muscles and CASEing is one of the best ways to do that. So, I do blog finds for myself. Since I'm spending the time and energy to find these awesome artists, I figure why not share them. So there, my dirty little secret is out......I don't do blog finds because I'm a wonderful person, I do them for solely selfish reasons. If other people find them useful, well, that's just an added bonus.

Today's card is a great example. I found a similar card for the July 31 edition of blog finds. I loved it, and had to recreate it. This is the birthday card that went with yesterday's banner. She is a chocolate fiend, and and I thought these little paper chocolates were the perfect accent. Come back tomorrow to see what I did on the inside of the card......and yes, it was another find for the blog finds!



5 comments:

  1. I love to browse your daily list Kellie. I too get inspired by the work of others. Thanks & Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog finds of the day. I was SOOOOO HAPPY when I checked this web site and you were back. It brought a huge smile to my face. Thank you for all your time and effort that you put into the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your blog finds of the day. I look forward to checking this out, especially the 3-D items. You are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do the hard work and we reap the benefits of seeing great examples. Thanks so much for sharing your efforts and your own lovely samples with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, I was so happy to see Blog Finds of the Day back! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!