Friday, August 17, 2012

Plane Card (Retired)

Some of you may not know, but next Friday is my last day at my current job. I have been offered a great opportunity with Edward Jones in St. Louis, and it was just too good to pass up. That being said, the people I currently work with are wonderful and I am going to miss each and every one of them. So, I decided to make everyone a goodbye card (plus it was a great excuse to stamp!). Today's card is for an ex pilot that I work with. I thought the best stamp for him would be the Plane and Simple airplane. Now this uses a retired stamp and some non SU dsp, but I couldn't resist. It just looked so good with gumball green and marina mist! Don't you agree?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!