Saturday, August 4, 2012

I had a hard time deciding what to do with the pumpkin. He was too cute to not try out though. I found this card on Inkspiration Ink and loved the way she used the border punch. How in the world did I not know that you could punch a square piece of cardstock that way and leave little squares in each corner?? My daughter and I debated about adding the button. I kind of liked the way it looked without it, but finally she won out and the button went on the card. The other thing I did was randomly sponge around the edges and all over the textured part of the card to tone down the Pumpkin Pie cardstock a little. It made it look a bit dirty and more country to me.













1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!