Friday, August 3, 2012

Polka Dot Piggy

Ok, the favorite stamp in the Button Buddies set is the pig. She is just so darn cute! (No, I have no idea why I think she's a girl.). I needed a birthday card for a co-worker this week, and I couldn't let the snail have all the fun. In order to dress this piggy up for a party, I added a crown and purse from the Every Little Bit stamp set. I was so excited when I realized that I still had some of these rhinestones stashed away. My daughter likes to use them, and I thought I was completely out. Thank goodness I found a few more. I think it the bling makes the pig stand out even more. What do you think?

Oh, one more thing before I forget it......I'm officially a Demo again! Hubby finally relented to letting me join. Still no stamp sets though. I had to get the new ink pads. After stamping with them just once I realized that the ease of stamping with them far outweighed the cost. So, the majority of my demonstrator kit went towards getting two of the sets of ink pads. Oh well....now I just have to get some stamp sets when I place my 30% off order. Anyone have any suggestions on which ones I need now? (Yes, Button Buddies is on that list!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!