Sunday, March 8, 2009

Is it summer yet?

Ok, here in Germany we had a few gorgeous days and it got me all geared up for spring/summer. Then in typical Bavarian fashion it changed it's mind and turned cold again. Since the weather wasn't cooperating, I thought maybe I could make myself warmer by stamping summer. Here is my attempt. This is made with Regal Rose, Black and Gable Green Cardstock. The seeds are drawn on with a black marker. The watermelon was a circle cut with our new circle scissors and of course the oval punches and SAB Yummy stamp set are on there as well. I loved making this one. I used the scalloped circle punch to take the bit, although It almost looked good enough to try myself. Thanks for looking! Think summery thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!