Monday, March 16, 2009

Late Night Call

Living in Germany is not without it's challenges. For example, you're sitting in your favorite chair on a Sunday evening watching TV when all of a sudden you remember you have a going away party tomorrow afternoon! In the states it's no problem. You have several options. #1 you rush out right then (Pj's and all), and hit Walmart. #2 you wait until, the following morning and stop at a Kroger's to pick up a card on your way into work. Not a problem. Now, same situation but in Germany. #1 not an option...no Walmart and nothing open any later than 2pm on a Sunday. #2 PX doesn't open until 10 AM so no way to grab anything before work. What do you do? Well lately it's been , Pick up the phone and call Kelly. That's what happened early this week. A lady who is a friend of a friend of a friend of mine called around 9:00 Pm asking if I could make a card for tomorrow. Someone was going away. The person leaving was a financial advisor, and could I possibly put money on the card......Ummmmmm sure! So, this is what I came up with. Almost everything is SU! except the money ( I printed it and the saying on the computer). Unfortunately I think everything is retired. Oh well, no one claimed I was perfect. I really like it. I think it turned out cute. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!