Saturday, March 28, 2009

My husband has corrupted ,my mind!

Ok, the quote I was trying to use yesterday was " I want Candy, Bubble Gum and Taffy" and comes from the show Aqua Teen Hunger Force. If you don't know what that is consider yourself lucky. Its juvenile and definately "man" humor. My husband introduced it to me....and insists on quoting it. If you still aren't satisified click here, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Ok, back to the hostess gifts.....today is the last day of our first ever Theme Week. How did you like it? should I keep it up, or go back to just a random project a day? Let me know.

This last gift is a test tube holder. My sideline Emily (hmmm, she has been in my blog a lot lately.) came up with the idea for a shoebox swap for my SU demo family. We have different tastes so we both decided to make one. We used the same color pallet, the same stamp set, and the same DSP. It's amazing how different they look. Which one do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!