Thursday, March 12, 2009

Katie's Cards

Remember the mom and me stamp camp I ran a week or so ago for Katie and her friends? I guess we have made quite a stir. The girls took their projects to school with them and everyone loved them. Especially the Cherry spinner card. Katie being the good hearted girl that she is decided to "take orders" for these spinner cards and she has been busily making them for her other friends ever since. These two were made for Malichi and Tatiana. I think she did a great job. She may be a SU! demo yet.


1 comment:

  1. Katie,
    This is Matthews Mom! Very nice job on your cards... way to go in the sales department too! Make sure you sign your work!! Some day your signature may be worth some money!
    Keep stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!