Wednesday, March 11, 2009

No Stamp Flip Album

Have you ever seen anything so cute. These are the flip albums I mentioned last week. We created these at a class at my upline's house. They are so simple to make! I made one for my daughter (the flamingo one of course) and one for my Son. They both picked out their own paper (which is why there is some non-SU! paper in my daughter's album). My upline was kind enough to share this pattern with all of us, so if you are interested, leave a comment and I would be happy to email you the pattern. Hope you enjoy!












1 comment:

  1. I hope this time it works as it will no give me the word verification. It is a cute idea and I would love the pattern.Enjoy your ideas
    Eileen(emcclean@telus.net)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!