Saturday, March 21, 2009

Scrapbook

A week ago I had an impromptu craft night with my upline, my sideline, and a friend. One of the things we did was put together pages for my children's Oma (Our German neighbor who my kids have adopted). Her birthday is coming up next month and she really wants a scrapbook. She asked for one at Christmas and time kinda got away from me. We all did a couple page and were able to complete the whole thing in one night. Using a Simply Scrappin Kit sure made things go quickly. These are the pages I made. Tommorrow I will show you the rest. These are all made using Sunshine garden. We did us a little Regal Rose, So saffron, Baha Breeze, Certainly Celery and Old Olive cardstock in addition to what was provided. So. what do you think? My favorite is the HI page, which one do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!