Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Theme of the Week: Hostess Gifts


I thought it might be fun to do a theme of the week. You know....talk about the same thing all week long. I wanted to do something to switch it up a little bit. While almost anything can be used as a hostess gift (a card, a stamp, some cardstock,) I thought it might be fun to share some more projects I have given to my hostesses. Yesterday you saw my totally tags, today you see the same box but it holds a SU! pen. No, the pen doesn't fit into the #2 Box, you have to extend it. Basically you cut the box twice and then piece them together to make a longer box. It sounds easy doesn't it....for most people it probably is. Me on the other hand....well lets just say that I made one of these boxes at my upline's house. Mine ended up in the garbage, and her's is here on my blog. Thank you for saving me again Sara!

(anyone know why my picture won't load correctly? It is right side up when I look at it on my computer, but Blogspot wants to turn it.....Any assistance would be greatly apprecited!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!