Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another First for Me

This was my first Onesie card. I didn't use SU! paper (what can I say, I wasn't a demo at this point in time) but I did use the frog stamp set that retired about a year ago. I loved this set. This was the first card I made that I actually gave away. I used to get so attached to my creations I didn't want to let them go (who am I kidding, I'm still like that!) . I am actually still pretty pleased with this card. I look at it now and there are very few things that I would change. Now, the card I'm going to show you tomorrow isn't like that at all. Wait until you get the story on that one!

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I've never made a onesie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I made a bunch of onesies with Cricut but never cut it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...I love these cards for showers and such!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!