Monday, July 6, 2009

A Terrible Mistake

On Splitcoast a while ago, they had a forum running where you would make a card and send it to the next person who replied. It was called "Funk" something or other. Anyway, the idea was that you would get a card from someone who needed an idea for a specific stamp set. I can't remember who I sent this card to, but I really want to apologize. I cringe everytime I look at it. What was I thinking? Yellow acetate on Yellow card stock, and the yellows don't even match! The Hodge Podge made the front of the card so heavy it wouldn't even stand up. This was a disaster from start to finish. If you happened to be the unlucky recipient of this card please leave me a comment. I would love to send you a "new and improved" version!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Babe! How are you? How was your vacation? I like the card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of cards that I look back on with the same thoughts! Sometimes they just don't go as planned, we all have that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may not have been what you planned but it's still cute Kelly! Don't be so hard on yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!