Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another Not so Valentine's Card

Once again Alanna Hillis showed me that it doesn't have to be Valentine's Day to use these I love you stamps. Don't you just love the way the glitter looks on her card? Unfortunately this was the last of the Ebony and Ivory Swap cards, and I'm still not done with all my convention stuff. Don't despair though, I've not working like a dog to get them done. This weekend my family and I are heading down to beautiful Garmisch for some camping (hopefully better weather than Lego Land was). While I'm basking in the beautiful Alps I thought I would share some of the techniques my sidelines shared with me at our last meeting. I'll start those tomorrow, then once I'm back, I'll start to show you some of the stuff I've made for convention.

1 comment:

  1. Loving all the black and white...but what I LOVE even more is your Blog Makeover..It is Beautiful...love all the new in colors and your banner with the circle Circus...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!