Monday, July 13, 2009

Mush Technique

I know I have showed you this technique on numerous occasions (can you tell it is one of my favorites?) but I decided to update it's look with the new in colors. We had a technique downline meeting yesterday, and I took this card to demo. I have to admit, I CASEd the layout from someone in my Ebony and Ivory swap I did with VC_Rocks. I would love to give her credit, but she didn't sign her work so I have no idea who it belongs to. Please contact me if it was you! I'll let you see her card tomorrow. But for now...you get to see my take on it.

It uses Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, and Crushed Curry. The stamp set used is Pocket Silouhettes. Can you believe I waited this long to get this set? I finally recieved it as one of my five free stamp sets I earned from Sale-a-bration. I have to say, being a demo sure has it's privileges!

If your interested in this technique, you can see my original post here. I'll be happy to share the technique, just leave me a comment or drop me a line.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I have not had much of a chance to play with the new colors yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, another great technique! Maybe I will find time to do this and link you up to me!

    Have a super week, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I would love to know how you did this! I have this stamp set and have never used it. What a shame because everything I see with it is so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card...and the mush technique sounds so much fun...I bet Solimar would love to try this...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!