Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sitting here Twiddling my thumbs

Well, I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs. Now that I have my order in for new stamps from the NEW CATALOG my "old" stamps (some of which I've only used once) just don't hold as much interest for me. Oh well. It will take a couple of weeks for them to get here. I thought I would show you another new to me technique. This one is called Baby Wipe Background.

BABY WIPE BACKGROUND
Take a baby wipe and fold into fourths.
Take ink refills and squeeze a couple of drops along the edge of the baby wipe.
You can use as many different colors as you would like.
Line the edge of your baby wipe up to your glossy card stock and smear across the top.
Let it dry (it dries quickly)and decorate as desired.
You can also fold your baby wipe into a triangle and ink it up with refills.
Twist the baby wipe to distribute the colors.
Spin the baby wipe on glossy card stock to give a tie dyed effect.

This card show the swipe technique on the pick up truck, but I can't wait to give the tie dye technique a shot.

1 comment:

  1. OH...thanks alot Kelly! Just what I need...another technique I want to try! I have always loved Loads of Love and will never stop using it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!