Monday, March 8, 2010

Ok, this post is just to brag

For those of you who don't know, I have an amazingly brilliant eleven year old daughter. She participated in Odyssey of the Mind (click the link for more information. It will explain it better than I ever could) and her team won for our region. Now she heads to K-town to compete with all of Europe. Well, my parents in the states wanted to see her competition, but the video was too big to email so I had to post it here. I hope you all spare me this little indulgence. :) (You can watch it too if you want!)


2 comments:

  1. Go spinach!!! She did a great job, Kelly. Tell her congrats from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great job! Use to go to K - Town many years ago. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!