Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'll give you a little break.

From the Black and White cards that is.
When I first saw the Sympathy challenge over at LNS, I didn't immediately go to the black and white cards. I first thought about butterflies. Don't ask me why, that's just the way my mind works. Anyway, I wanted to make a card using Three Little Words, so I chose the "So Very Sorry" and made this card. Luckily I had several willing critiquers of my creation. When they looked at it, they all said it was too bright and cheerful to be a sympathy card. Personally I don't think so, besides most of them are men...what do they know? So, before I posted it on LNS for the challenge I thought I would ask you. Do you think this qualifies as a Sympathy card?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!