Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We had a K.O.W.

Yes, you read that right. We had a KOW, right in the middle of my living room! The St. Patricks Day Kids Only Workshop was a huge success. We had two participate in our younger group and four participate in the older group. The kids all made a crimped envelope card and a top note die leprechaun notebook. I think they did an amazing job! Next month we will be making a cute little bee treat holder. If you want to join us, just drop me a line. The cost is only $5 per child.








1 comment:

  1. Kelly...great...great project...everyone looks like they're having fun...thanks for droppin' by my blog...have a stampin' good day.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!