Monday, March 15, 2010

LNS Challenge of the Week

Yep, that's right, It's time for another challenge from Late Night Stampers. This week we are making birthday cards. Remember last week when I showed my sideline Christina's bling card? Well this week it is a friend of mine, Jennifer's card I want to show you. Jennifer is a relatively new stamper, we got her hooked during a couple of Stupid Hour stamping sessions. When she found out I needed to make birthday cards, she jumped right in. I love the 3D balloons and I think my absolutely favorite part is the cake inside. I love how it jumps off the page when you open it up. Make sure you leave a comment and let her know how much you liked it. She is so much better at this than I was when I first started!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!