Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DSP Challenge

The LNS challenge this week couldn't come at a better time, at least for me. After the mini milk carton die fiasco, I realized that my stamp room was being over run with stuff. I admit it, I'm a hoarder. No, I don't know what I might be able to do with 13 empty Slim Jim containers, but I do know that as soon as i get rid of them I will need them. So I hang on to them. But alterable items aren't my only problem. I currently have two large drawers full of DSP. One of them holds all the paper that is already retired, and the other holds the paper that is current. Needless to say, no one needs that much paper! I had just decided to give some away when the LNS challenge to use up your DSP came out. So, I figured I might as well cut into some of those gorgeous pieces of pristine paper. This isn't the first card I made, but it is definitely my favorite. I love this stamp set, Fox and Friends. I am hoping that it will be carried over to the new catalog. I know I haven't used it nearly enough yet. What about you? Do you have this set?



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!