Monday, March 22, 2010

LNS Anything but a Card

Today starts another Late Night Stamper's Design Team challenge. This one is to make anything but a card. Ok, I admit it, I haven't had time to make anything new, but I never showed you this project I made for one of my hostesses. Luckily it fits into the category of "Anything but a card" ! I don't know if you are like me or not, but I always keep the containers that stuff comes in. I have tons of empty Slim Jim containers (Ideas anyone? They are taking over my house!), funky shaped boxes, and of course tins. This project comes from a tin I kept at Christmas time. It had Lebkuchen in it. (If you don't know what that is, check out the link. It's soooooo Yummy!). Anyway, I was playing with the punch flowers that have been popping up all over the internet. When I finished putting this one together (which took close to 30 ornament punches) I needed something to put it on. Too bulky for a card, the Lebkuchen tin was exactly what I needed. Throw a little DSP and ribbon on it, fill it with ribbon and stamps and voila! You have the perfect hostess gift! Wouldn't you like to get one of these?


3 comments:

  1. I love what you do!!! wow, I asked friends to help me advertise and YOU went above the call of duty. YOU are AWESOME! Thanks also for the blog finds. Hugs to you, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet, would love to see a close up of the top!! TFS!! R ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!