Thursday, March 11, 2010

Remember those Wedding Invites?

A little over a month ago, I showed you a wedding invite mock up I made for one of my co-workers. Well she loved it and hired me to make her invites. I thought it was going to be so easy. 100 invites, No problem. Well, the cards went together great, and the announcements and rsvp cards printed awesomely. So, I put them together and dropped them off. I should have known it was too easy. I had a misprint on the RSVP cards. Ok, no problem. I had made them in MDS so I just needed to correct and reprint them. I even had enough ink! (one of my normal problems is running out of ink mid way and then the PX not having it in stock for a month!). So I printed, cut and returned. For some crazy reason they printed the wrong size so she couldnt' get them into the invitation pocket. Grrrrr, so recut return. Finally they are finished. This is what 100 wedding invitations looks like! I have to say, my co-worker was super sweet to me. She never yelled or anything. When I was a bride if someone had screwed up that many times I would have screamed until my voice gave out. I guess I am extremely grateful that she is so easy going and laid back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!