Friday, March 26, 2010

It's another Funky Friday in 3D

The Funky Friday challenge this week was to make something 3D. Sounds kinda like the LNS challenge doesn't it? I love it when things work out like that....one project, two challenges. Don't worry though, I made something new. Luckily this 3D project came just in time. My son wanted a bunny basket for his friends at school, so I needed to get them made before next Friday. The original project comes from Inky Chatter. Martha Beck made this basket way back in 2008. Jay and I were blog hopping together and he saw this basket. Needless to say, nothing else I showed him was good enough, so this basket is the one we made. I do have to say, after making 20 of these.....I'll be glad if I never have to make another punch bunny again! It did turn out cute though, even if I do say so myself!

This is my favorite color combination.


These are all four color combinations. Yes, I know I used retired DSP, but I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more until I used up some of what I had.

This is what all 20 baskets look like in a box. All I can say is WHEW!!!



2 comments:

  1. WOW! You made 20?!?! That's dedication! Your poor hands after all that punching! So worth it though, they look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!