Friday, March 26, 2010

It's another Funky Friday in 3D

The Funky Friday challenge this week was to make something 3D. Sounds kinda like the LNS challenge doesn't it? I love it when things work out like that....one project, two challenges. Don't worry though, I made something new. Luckily this 3D project came just in time. My son wanted a bunny basket for his friends at school, so I needed to get them made before next Friday. The original project comes from Inky Chatter. Martha Beck made this basket way back in 2008. Jay and I were blog hopping together and he saw this basket. Needless to say, nothing else I showed him was good enough, so this basket is the one we made. I do have to say, after making 20 of these.....I'll be glad if I never have to make another punch bunny again! It did turn out cute though, even if I do say so myself!

This is my favorite color combination.


These are all four color combinations. Yes, I know I used retired DSP, but I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more until I used up some of what I had.

This is what all 20 baskets look like in a box. All I can say is WHEW!!!



2 comments:

  1. This is fab - love the bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You made 20?!?! That's dedication! Your poor hands after all that punching! So worth it though, they look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!