Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Lynn Pratt Original

Ok, I just realized that yesterday I told you about Lynn Pratt, the creative genius behind the bus, but I never gave you her website. Are you sure you want it? It can be horribly addictive. Ok, you asked for it.....Here is her personal blog, and here is her tutorial store. Don't say I didn't warn you! So, while I was browsing around her site the other day, I found this adorable owl bag. I just had to have it (just like so many of her designs!). I made two of these for my kids' teachers. This is Mr. Owl. I love the way his bow tie and vest coordinate. If you would like to see his better half, you are going to have to take a quick look at the blog belonging to my good friend and up line, Sara. Trust me, Mrs. Owl is just as adorable as he is!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!