Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More Halloween Treats

Ok, I'm finally working on something that I should be working on.....my Halloween treats. I got tired of the vampire and the red, so I moved on to Rich Razzleberry and a spider. I had several people ask me what was inside of these. It's cute little antibactieral Hand Sanitizer from Bath and Body Works. They are Halloween scents and names...there is bat's blood in the Vampire holder and this one holds spiderweb, which smells like licorice. I still haven't figured out what to do to make these pop a bit more....but I love the black lace idea. Unfortunately I don't have any. I may have to call my friend Kathrin and see if she will let me steal some out of her stash. As soon as I get them completed, I'll let you know what I did. And of course I'll show them off. You don't make 55 of anything and not brag about it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!