Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wow!!! Katie is Turning 12.

I can't believe it......My sweet little girl is turning 12. (ok, maybe she isn't so sweet anymore....but she used to be!). Anyway, her birthday is coming up this month and we were talking about her party. I suggested a slumber party, but she wants to invite boys!!! (Where did that cute little girl go....Boys?????). So, as a compromise we settled on a late evening movie party. I saw a project someone had made on Splitcoast Stampers for a Twilight release party....and I loved the idea. I changed the colors, printed the words out from MDS, added a ticket in the middle and Katie's invites were born! The only thing that is retired on these is the pop on by ticket in the pocket. It's from the hostess set Comfort Food, but I figured it was too perfect not to use. So, would you come if you received one of these?

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!