Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thank Goodness for Long Weekends!!!

I'm always amazed how much I get done when I have a long weekend. Sometimes I could sit upstairs and stamp for hours. Labor Day was one of those weekends. We did get a few things done, like went out to dinner with a friend, took a quick road trip to a local Kinderfest (kids fair) and Corn Maze, and even did some laundry, but I also spent a ton of time stamping! It was awesome. I even got to play with some of my new toys. When the mini catalog was released I think I purchased just about everything in it! One of the things I bought was the Candy Wrapper Die. I figured now was as good a time as any to pull it out and play with it. I will admit it took me a little while to figure it out. The directions on the package are not the most helpful, but thanks to Meg Loven and her amazing video, I finally got the hang of it. This is the project I made. I also hadn't used the spider web folder yet, so i had to throw that in as well. Didn't this turn out super cute? I can just see red and white striped ones for Christmas.....this may become one of my favorite dies! What other things do you think you could make with this?

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute! I love this treat die. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spider web embossing folder. That adds so much to the project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!