Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back to School...Yet Again!

I know, most kids have been back in school for a while, but here, our Kindergarten students just started back yesterday. In the spirit of being neighborly, I made this card for my cutie patootie kindergarten child who lives next door. She wanted to give something to her teacher on the first day of school just like my kids did. I love this stamp set, Every Little Bit. It has a teeny tiny stamp for just about everything! If your looking for an all purpose stamp set, this is it! I just love the way the bright colors and this little bus turned out. What other stamps from this set could be used on this card?

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Kelly! I could totally see the bubble gum machine on this card for a birthday card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this would look fantastic with the little gumball machine stamp as well! Beautiful card! So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah! I just read the above comment and realized we both thought the gumball machine stamp would look good! Great minds think alike...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!