Monday, September 6, 2010

More Monster Box info


Several of you emailed me and asked about my Monster Peanutbutter Cups. You wanted to know what punches I used. Well, I didn't realize it would be this popular, so instead of reply to each of you individually, I thought I would post it here.

1 1/4" Circle Basic Black
1" Circle (I used lovely Lilac, but you could use whatever color you would like)
Boho Blossom Punch in Old Olive (use the large flower)
1/2" Circle Basic Black (cut in half for the smile)
And then for the eyes I used my Crop-a-Dile....White from the larger hole and black from the tiny hole.

That is all there is to it. I have seen these made with blue cardstock to be cookie monster. Hopefully I answered all your questions, but if not, feel free to leave me a comment!


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!