Sunday, September 26, 2010

Christmas in September Again?

I have so many projects to make things for.......I have open houses, and Jay's birthday invites to make. I have Baby Shower invites and diaper cakes to make. I have Halloween treats (forgot about those didn't you? well I haven't.....still have 33 to go!) to make. So why, oh why, am I focusing on making Christmas gifts for teachers? Who know. But I saw these adorable candles and boxes on the Southern Stamper's 12 weeks of Christmas. (If you haven't signed up for this yet, jump on over to her blog. She has some awesome projects!). Anyway, they were too cute not to make. So, I made seven of them for Katie's teachers. I'm sure that I will appreciate in December the fact that they are already done....but for now, I wish I could focus on the tasks at hand! Oh well, Happy Holidays everyone :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!