Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's a crazy Christmas

Or Maybe it is a Stupid one....Stupid Hour Inkers that is. Sara and I, the last remaining demos from the Stupid Hour Inkers here in Germany, had pretty much a crafting weekend. We spent time Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday doing nothing but hanging out and crafting. While I will show you the awesome stuff we made later on this week, I just had to show you this card. This was the absolute last thing I crafted during our marathon craft session, and I think the Stupid Hour came early, it was only 7pm! We couldn't help but laugh. And this all came about because I really thought the vintage buttons would be super cute on a snowman. Oh well........at least it makes me smile! Don't forget to check back later this week to see our other more normal cards!

8 comments:

  1. Too funny Kelly! Congrats on hitting under 200 lbs. I know that has got to be a big milestone. I am excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Your Snowman & dog "aww crap" card is the funniest. Gave me a laugh that I needed. Good Work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card made me laugh so hard. It is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...... Now that's funny.... what a great card & good humor......

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, this is so cute!
    angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome card Kelly!! hehe love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA HA HA HA HA Love it!!!

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!