Thursday, November 5, 2009

European Convention!!!!

Well, we made it. We are in Bad Homburg and are having a blast already! Tonight we basically walked around the hotel and got to know a few of our European counterparts. Can I just say that I want to spend the rest of my life hanging out in the UK!!! :) Emily and Sara and I were instantly labeled the "Dark Side", and we lived up to our names. Here are a few pictures of us enjoying our time. Convention actually starts tomorrow morning with Registration at 9:00 AM, but we did manage to sneak in and get a few pictures of the signs in the convention center. Shhhh don't tell!
Come On Emily!!! It was only a 3 hour drive!
Sara AKA "Susie Homemaker"Don't we look like tourists!!!The Catalog in German!Don't eat the Peas at the Bar!!!!
Ok folks, that is enough silliness for one post. I'll see you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!