Sunday, November 1, 2009

Final Candy Card

This is my favorite Candy Card of the bunch, and probably my favorite candy too. I used Reese's Peanut Butter Cups as my inspiration. With their Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Chocolate Chip they screamed flower card to me. I used the scalloped oval punch to make the petals and the background was made with the Sanded Background stamp. Unfortunately by this time Emily and Ella had pooped out on me, so you only get my take on this. I really love it though! Don't forget, you can still join in this challenge until Midnight tonight. Just grab your leftover trick or treat candy and use the wrapper for inspiration. I've found that inspiration comes much quicker if you eat the candy while you stamp! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!