Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's Almost Christmas??

How in the world, do we as American's, always seem to forget about Thanksgiving? We skip over it every year and race headlong into Christmas. The stores decorate before we have even finished Halloween. Well, unfortunately I'm no different! I blame it on the fact that my decorations etc. are hand made and take time to create, but honestly....I love Christmas. It is probably one of my most favorite holidays. Food, presents, friends.....how could you ask for anything more? In honor of my forgetting Thanksgiving, I hosted a Christmas Tag Class.
The ladies all came and make 20+ tags in an afternoon. I told them I would be posting their lovely faces on my blog....so without further ado....here are my Tag Ladies :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!