Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Cards for my Family

A few days before Christmas, as I was in a stamping frenzy in my stamp room trying to get all my last minute gifts put together (why do I do this to myself?!) my son approached me and asked why I never made a card for him. As I thought about it, I realized my poor children never even got a home made birthday card from me. So, just in case I didn't have enough to do already, I decided to make a special card for both of my children and my husband. I know that Christmas is over, but I had to make sure they opened the cards before I showed them to you. This first one is the one I made for my son. He's six and absolutely enthralled with Batman. All he asked for from Santa was Batman toys. Even Santa wrote him a letter telling him all the elves were running out of ideas for new Batman toys! So.....here comes Mom to the rescue. I never thought Batman looked better!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!