Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where did time go?

I don't believe it!!! For the first time in the history of this blog, I missed a day of posting. Yep ladies, that's right, I completely forgot yesterday. The even scarier thought.....I don't have a project to post today either. What in the world has gotten into me you ask? Well, it must be the Holiday Season. I am busy creating for my Customer Appreciation event next weekend, but of course I can't show you that since it is mostly presents for my attendees. And all that prep work has left little time for regular fun stamping. I even missed creating something for the LNS challenge this week as well. Oh, well, the only thing I can think to do is give you something fun to look at while you are waiting for me to get my mojo in gear and create something new for you! So, while you are waiting....check out this project from the Stampin' Up! website.
I don't own either of these stamp sets, so I know you've never seen anything like this from me :) It was created with Autumn Days and Season of Joy. Isn't it lovely? The artistic talent behind this card is Patricia Brannin. Make sure you stop by her SU! website and let her know how much you love her card!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!