Sunday, December 20, 2009

Office Gift Exchange Present

Well, after all my Customer Appreciation jars, and Teacher jars, I must have had jars on the brain. So, when I got the last minute notice (literally....they told us on Monday that we would be exchanging gifts on Friday) I immediately thought....Jar :) I took another one of those wonderful jars they had at the Tedi (aka German "Dollar Tree") and used some of the white Flurry Decor Elements to decorate the Jar. I put a big one on the front and then 3 smaller ones around the sides. I filled the jar with two bags of Hershey's kisses and then tied some retired Baja Breeze ribbon around it, but it just didn't look right. I decided instead to make a bow and hot glued it to the front. It still looked a little plain, so I took a crystal snowflake ornament and hot glued it to the top. I really love the way it turned out. I do think I'm going to take a break from jars for a while though :)





1 comment:

  1. We mostly exchange gifts on some special occasion but we can also do the same at office. Recently I got gift for my one year completion, I was so excited on that day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!