Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Customer Appreciation Party Favors

Of course I couldn't let my customers leave my party without a little something special made by me. Here are the party favors each customer got to take home. The jar were purchased at Tedi (think Dollar Tree, but here it would be Euro Tree :) ). Then I just added the Jingle All The Way Decor Element to the top and wrapped some of our amazing Real Red Polka Dot ribbon around the side. I just added a little shredded tissue paper and some chocolate and stamps to the jar and they were instant gifts. None of the ladies forgot to take theirs home, so I guess they liked them!








4 comments:

  1. These are great. It's no wonder the ladies didn't forget them. I wish my SU! demon had shown me appreciation like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gift of appreciation! The DE looks awesome! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gifts Kelly! When we were stationed in Italy we had a "euro tree" type store and I did so much Christmas Shopping for people stateside while we were there! Everyone like something "foreign!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!