Saturday, December 12, 2009

Here Comes Santa Clause

This is a cute Top Note Die we will be making tomorrow for my Customer Appreciation Christmas Party. I recieved the directions from Gretchen Barron, and he turned out so cute. Unfortunately, he was suppose to have Bride DSP as his beard and mustache, but thanks to the Military Postal Service, it didn't arrive in time. (I ordered it a month ago....gotta love the Christmas rush!). Oh well, I still think he looks pretty darn adorable. If you have been a customer of mine in the past year, and want to attend the CA Party let me know! We will be having a blast and of course, in the true spirit of Christmas, there will be presents for everyone! I hope to see you all there!




1 comment:

  1. Oh Kelly,he is too cute!I'm sure your customers will adore making this!!Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!