Thursday, December 17, 2009

One of our CA projects

Remember last week when I showed you Santa and Mrs. Clause? These adorable boxes created by Gretchen Barron were suppose to be the projects we made for the Customer Appreciation party. Since I had so many people attending, I needed a little extra help getting all the packets put together. My good friend, and neighbor Ella came over and helped me by cutting out all the Top Note Dies. Well, while she was there she saw the three other cute boxes that were part of Gretchen's tutorial. After much begging and pleading, she finally convinced me to offer all FIVE!!! boxes as Make N Takes at the party. It's a good thing I like her so much :) So, for the next three days I'll show you our other creations.
This first one is probably my favorite. He is jingle the elf. He was suppose to have a jingle bell on his hat, but since I wasn't planning on making him, I never ordered any (yes, even jingle bells have to be ordered from the states. Oh I miss all those open 24 hours-find anything you want- right down the road stores from the states! Anyway, I think he turned out pretty cute just the way he is. Don't forget if you would like to make one yourself....check out Gretchen's tutorial!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!