Saturday, June 6, 2009

Baja Breeze Notecards

Ok, did the wait kill you? I sure hope you all survived the suspense. Today I'm showing you the blue notecards I made for Katie's teacher's desk set. These use the retired DSP Green Tea. I lover it's combo of certainly celery and baja breeze. I couldn't decide which ones I liked better so I made 4 of each. Today you get to see the baja breeze ones. I tried to do a little something different on each one. I think my favorite is either the one with the ribbon or the one where I embossed some of the DSP with white embossing powder. Which one is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. these are cute...my fav is the one with the eyelet border...Joanne flike has recipes too??? I am going to gain weight! YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW, these are wonderful, I am sure the teacher loves them! I love the one with the decorative border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too, I like how the white embossing pops out. These are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!