Monday, June 1, 2009

magnetic Note Holder

Someone on one of my Yahoo groups shared how she made a magnetic Note Holder using the Top Note Die and a magnetic sheet. I was so floored by the idea, that I spent all afternoon at work dreaming up ideas. As soon as I got home, I had to give one a try. This is made using the Always DSP and some On Board flowers that I had laying around. I'm not sure it turned out exactly like I wanted it to, but I'm still happy. This will most likely be one of my hostess gifts for an upcoming workshop. The only problem I'm having is the magnet isn't very strong (OTC is great, but you get what you pay for). Oh well, I'll have to tweak it a bit but I still like it!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! Is the note shape a magnet and then the flowers have magnets also??

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin Cute! Love the cute bow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE it! I think it's cute! If you ever make something that you don't like...just send it to me! Everything I've seen that you have made is really nice!!!! Nice new background and such for your blog too Honey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!