Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Catalog finally arrived

Ok people. All I can say is you are in for a treat come this July. Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves once again. New In-Colors, super bright and beautiful. Stamp sets for every occasion and then some. Amazing new designer series paper. Ribbon to die for. You get the picture! Let's just say that my children's college fund will have to suffer for another year! I did get a chance to play with some of the new in-colors recently and the next few posts will showcase some of those.

This card uses the new Bermuda Bay in-color as well as one of the sneak peek stamp sets. Isn't the whale just adorable. He is stamped on SU!'s twill tape and layered on Kraft card stock. I'm not sure how I feel about the scallop circles at the top of the card, but it definately needed something besides our new polka dot ribbon. If you can think of another way to "upgrade" this card please let me know. I need to pefect it before my July open house/customer appreciation day! Any and all suggestions are welcome.

5 comments:

  1. Aren't you in love with this blue?? CUTE CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE card! I love the new colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new In Colors. I love that they now have markers. How cool is that. I have to get this set I don't know why I didn't I will definitely get it in July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whale is really cute - and I love the look it has when it´s stamped on the ribbon.
    For the circles: I probably would layer the middle circle with a white 1 3/8 cirle and instead of using scalloped circles on the left and right I would use white 1 1/4 circles, probably with a tiny little image stamped on. Just a suggestion since you asked for it.
    Enjoy your day!
    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that ribbon!! Cutte card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!