Monday, June 8, 2009

I can see clearly now.

Ok, here is a picture of some cards I made for the Acetate Card swap on VCRocks. I am very proud to say this is an original Kelly design. I'm not saying I'm the first to ever come up with it, but for once I didn't have a card to CASE sitting in front of me when I made this. I did have a slight problem with them though. I made them all in one night and then I left them standing up like they are in the picture. The next day when I walked in every single piece of ribbon had fallen off the card and untied. Now they are secured with a yellow brad and then stuck to the card. This uses Stampin' Up!'s Window sheets. To make the center of the flower I cliped the metal back off of a Fire Brad and stuck it in the middle of the window sheet. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. THESE ARE AWESOME! What a cute card...and I have to say I have never seen this done...so in my book you are the ORIGINATOR...Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! WOW, so hot and summery looking! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Super cool! I haven't worked with the window sheets at all, I didn't think I would use them but this is soooo neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!